What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrator Drawing a Image in illustrator

watsonnicole1

Hi All,

I am after some help :)

I have a image that I need drawing in illustrator. The image is the two glasses with a ribbon on (very basic) which is currently on a invitation and maybe a duplicate of some swirls.

Can anyone help? I know its a very simple job but I will pay for your time of course if required.

Begin Drawing in Illustrator

Go ahead and open a new Illustrator file. In the tool bar on the left, you will see some tools you may want to use to draw your heart. Select the brush tool and then draw a heart. The heart will appear in black outline. You can change the heart color by clicking the direct selection tool and then clicking on a color in the palette box. Pencil Tool in Illustrator

You can do the same with the pencil tool, which is located right next to your brush tool. I can change the outline color with this tool by selecting the image and then clicking color. Ill choose the same color as the fill for my other heart. Pen Tool Settings in Illustrator

If you are not satisfied with your hearts, you can use the pen tool to make a perfect heart. First, change some settings to help the effectiveness of the tool. Go to view and click on 'show rulers.' Then go to 'Edit, preferences, and Guides and Grid.' In the pop-up window, set the gridlines to 36 px and 1 subdivisions. If you do not see the grids after this, go back to view and select 'show grids.' Then click 'snap to grids.'

Back