What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Edit ultrasound pictures

dimps123

is there anyone here that knows how to edit ultrasound pictures of 18 week pregnancy

I was wanting to get an ultrasound image edited to emphasize certain parts of the baby that arent as noticeable. While fading out brain of baby and giving it a more head face like feature. I lost my baby 2 weeks ago at 18 weeks pregnancy; I could not get any facial feature pictures of my baby because of personal reasons. The only ultrasound picture I have my sweet baby girl is for the organ/brain and heart scan. Can anyone please edit this picture so I can see more of my baby's body, hands, feet, head etc like without the brain I just know she had her hand in a fist, you can see one foot's toe cause she was mid kick. I really would appreciate anything I can hold onto. Thank you!! Thank you so much

yfsu7sdszooc1.png

Back