What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Editing multiple images in PS Elements 7

KBookman

I've just finished scanning thousands of photos, and I've placed them in about a dozen different folders. Now I'm looking to edit them one at a time. So I call up the Organizer and open up the Editor area to work on the first photo. Is there some kind of "Next" command ... some quick way to move on to the second photo in the same folder, after I've finished editing the first? I can't imagine that there isn't such a command, but I can't find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
KBookman said:
Is there some kind of "Next" command ... some quick way to move on to the next photo in the same folder?

No, I don't think so.

The "Organizer" for CS5 is Bridge and there's no next feature in Bridge.
You open Organizer or Bridge and choose a specific image to edit.

In the Editor you can go to File|Process Multiple Files and make some minor tweaks to all the images selected.
In the Organizer you can select multiple files and open the editor.
This will open all the images in the editor and you can edit them 1 at a time, save, and move on to next on (Watch your computer memory doing this)

But edit 1 image and hit next, not that I can find.

This is really useful and interesting information for me. It is easy to navigate, clean, uncluttered and the colors’ are very harmonious. Please write something about this again. Thanks for your post.

This is really useful and interesting information for me. It is easy to navigate, clean, uncluttered and the colors’ are very harmonious. Please write something about this again. Thanks for your post.

Try something new, 8 posts with the identical response.
This forum is for sharing information, not getting your post count high enough to post links.

Back