What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evenin' All!

Mogsy

Well thanks everyone... Here's me thinking I was an "expert" using Photoshop and then I find this site and realise I'm not the expert I thought I was... (Well, not an expert as such, although I am quite pleased with myself that I now know how the selection tools work :))

Seriously... Hello everyone! I'm a keen amateur photographer based in the U.K who has a reasonable knowledge of Photoshop, hopefully the tips and tricks on here will help me move on to that next level, this looks a great site with some invaluable information

I look forward to sharing my vast(?!?) knowledge with you and picking up a few pointers myself !

Cheers

iDad

Guru
Welcome Mogsy .enjoy the forums.
Pitching it a few tips now and then is always appreciated.

TerryC

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Friend
Welcome Mogsy, your tips and tricks are deeply appreciated. We also have some fun here. Loook around, you'll see what I mean.