What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

l703804

[URGENT] Facebook cover

Hello, would like to have the Add Friend button image in the background of the Coming Soon image in slant. Thanks.

I have uploaded multiple options, i am counting on you to make the best choice. (even if it's choosing something on your own)

Attachments

• Add-Friend.png
    Add-Friend.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 25
  • commingsoon.jpg
    commingsoon.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

l703804

Thanks, but would like the background to be transparent only with the button (keeping the button colors)

You're in the right direction.

gedstar

Guru
OK

Let me get this right, you want the Add Friend button in the background with the same color with no transparency?

l703804

A little transparency could be applied to the button, but the coming soon background could be transparened to a degree where the button is emphasized

l703804

The first one looks nice, anyways i have opened a new discussion here with a new idea about this (simpler than this request)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.