What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy-related art editing!

Ecliptic

Hey there!

I'd like the below picture to be photoshopped for use in a dungeons and dragons game. The game is among friends only, and it isn't being used for any other purpose (i.e. no problems with copyrights or anything).

Basically, I'd like the female below to undergo a few key changes. First, I'd like to have her extended "elven" ears taken out (i.e. make her a regular human with hair in place of the visible pointy ear).

Next, I added two versions of the picture because in one, I used good 'ol paint to change her eye color from blue to violet. Since I did this rather poorly, if you could do a better job giving her deep violet/purple eyes, that would be fantastic.

Finally, the most difficult thing would be to alter the sword.
I included a picture of what her sword *should* look like (2 handed, curved, black blade)... but the orientation and everything is wrong. If this is too difficult to change without making it look awkward, the sword in the original picture is fine.

In any case, I appreciate the help!

Original.jpg
Violet Eyes.jpg
Nightsong.jpg

Thanks so much!

Ecliptic

Wow looks great gedstar :D. Shows how little I know about photoshop hah. (Thanks for the welcome!)

I really appreciate it! As an aside, would it be simple to take the signature off of the picture on the left? It's being used as a profile picture on a character sheet (printed), so it would look better without it.

Also, if possible, can the blade be flipped so the edge is facing down?

Thanks again so very much!

Last edited:

Ecliptic

Sam the sword is perfect in that one.

If possible can the ears be removed and replaced with background/hair, and maybe slightly more vibrant/obvious violet color in the eyes and it would be perfect!

Thanks to you both! Either of these is 100x more than I could hope to manage on my own.

gedstar

Guru
Sam hope you don't mind I made changes to your image.
I was lazy and didn't want to redo the sword

GirlWithSword_02.jpg

Last edited: