What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

feeling green, lost creativity help me

yes and yet I stay clear of that thread so they bring it to me lol. I should just do this from now on create the text and an element as I am good at that part and let you guys put the background in.

Why not :)

As for me, i need first to learn how to make backgrounds. I'm talking more about creativity and stuff (i'm allways complaing about that, must be my thing).

Anyway, it's 3am again. Good luck with ball (that sound wierd) :rofl:

yes and yet I stay clear of that thread so they bring it to me lol. I should just do this from now on create the text and an element as I am good at that part and let you guys put the background in.

You really don't want to do that, do you Hoog? You know how I love ammunition from you (pun accidental but running with it ... or firing away with it ... ).

Bowling alley, kid needs to be moved but hey, or leave him in and work some magic.
http://www.cooperstownstrikezone.com/images/bowling_alley2_007_5im7.jpg
im really looking forward to one of u guys do that cuz i cant at my level of skills AT ALLin fact i would soo happy if i could remove the ball properly gonna try that but the kid is too mach but i bet all u gurus can remove the kid and i really wanna see that kid being removed from that high rez pic it would be very inspiring

Just playing a little:
View attachment 8412

I was thinking about how it could be used, and came up with this great bowling alley idea, and scroll down and the next thing I see is Senior S manifesting my thoughts exactly, beside that I would have the "hoogle" where the pins are. that was spoooooky! and cool. :)

Back