What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reemie

Banned
How do I get Font Book fonts into PS CC since they did not go in automatically

As many know photoshop does not allow our chosen font to remain in place when going from one image to another. Has anyone found a fix for this hijacking? Myriad was removed from my computer but Adobe now has Helvetica hijacking my chosen font.

Also, an Apple senior advisor had me restart my computer and now all my fonts other than about 20 have vanished. It is my understanding that all Font Book fonts should automatically be installed into PS with no participation from me.

I waited for 4 hours the last time this happened and the guy in New Delhi fixed it in a few minutes.... but went far too fast for me to follow.

Now it's happened again. I waited for over 2 hours and the guy who answered didn't know how to get them into PS and the supervisor with whom I spoke to next didn't know either. These are two Adobe people, one a supervisor and neither knew.

Does anyone here know how to get my Font Book fonts into Photoshop CC? I need to work and none of the handful are anything I use.

Oh and since the restart, myriad is back. Where did it even come from?

Follow the link shown in point 2 of this link and let us know what happens. Screen shots will help understand better.

Back