What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free 3D Photoshop Objects - Check it out! :)

Adam McIntyre

Hey guys, I've been experiementing with 3D Objects recently, so thought I'd make a freebie + video to give away.

I've been creating lots of 'Spores' type objects to include in my design arsenal, so here are a few you can have for free :)

DL Link - http://qaedesign.co.uk/spores

Paul

Former Member
Nice 3D mate, are you from runcorn/wigan/crewe or pure mankman?

Adam McIntyre

@Paul, haha Just outside Manchester mate!

@SCTRWD, Link should be working now, my host went down last night & screwed loads of stuff up >..<

Paul

Former Member
Oh blxxxx i forgot Preston, i used to go up there regular from brum, i had to visit leyland daf trucks to reset there robots ha ha, there 'gurus' always seemed to busy eating cake and suppin tea our kid.

Adam McIntyre

I actually live in Leyland, it's just easier to say Preston. It's possibly the most boring place on earth.

Paul

Former Member
Do they still ride push bikes all over the place, i seem to remember people on push bikes everywhere, well there and wigan and crew and holland of course lol.
Leylands not bad, just off the M6 BAMBER BRIDGE EXIT opposite the supermarket i think.