What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gold City

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great job Chris! I did one like this a long time ago for 3D practice by following a tutorial. It was a lot of fun.

gedstar

Guru
Nice work Chris, tried using the 3D feature in Photoshop before just couldn't get my head around it. Maybe you inspired me to give it another go!

Paul

Former Member
Nice one Chris would love to know how you got to the end result please:thumbsup:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Great work Chris! :thumbsup:

I don't have an extended version, so no 3D possibilities for me.
I think I'm going to try some free 3D program if my mind can handle it.

Eggy

Retired Moderator

Thanks Ged, I did install this one some time ago but my C drive was SSD 120 GB and almost full (now SSD 256 GB) and I ordered another 16 GB RAM (will be 32 GB). It should run smoothly.
The first time I opened it was quite a shock, but hey, I have time enough.

Thank you guys for your feedback...it's much appreciated.

More or less I followed this tutorial. http://photoshopcafe.com/cs6/Photoshop3D-CS6-KN.html
Major problems I had with texture mapping, as the windows of the buildings were always displayed too large and blurred.
The quality improved, as I made my own textures from CG textures.
It was a very long and frustrating way to finish this work. But the result is nicel and I am inspired to continue. Maybe.