What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Good people, I missed my introduction!"

SeniorS

Guru
Hello!

I noticed that most of new members says "Hello" but i forget to do that :(
But there's always time to corect such things.

I'm new for PhotoShop Guru and forums at all. And for a while kinda get adicted (hope total obsession will not last long).
Profesional "experienced" scanner operator. My job most of it is corect/improve colors and retouching. "Experienced" is in quotation marks because i recently realized that after 10+ years of work i almost don't know anything about PS. Just curves/levels that kind of stuff. Of course there is often needs for layers and mask to combine images together or hard retouching (trying to do all that more harmless to origin as possible) but still i'm so one sided and ashamed about it.
So one of my new year's new life decision is to improve my base knowledge and learn advanced image manipulation technique.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Come to think about it.... we never got welcome you... lol....

Welcome . SeniorS . Nothing wrong and never too late in learning how things are done in the production phase of projects involving Photoshop. Who knows, you might end up with a new calling that goes hand in hand with your present profession.

Good luck and enjoy what you're doing.

SeniorS

Guru
Thank You!

I have allready learn a few things. Surprisingly but trying to solve others problem gives something back.

Paul

Former Member
Welcome mate, hope you enjoy it here i know i do and probably everyone else here to does. If i can help i will (in my limited way obviously)...

Paul

Former Member
What you on S it's the newest entry tonight?

SeniorS

Guru
Thank you!

LoL, indeed.

P.S. I suppose that isn't worst thing that could happen :)

SeniorS

Guru
Something like that what my first feeling :)

P.S. Nothing changed, i just get used to it :rofl:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hello!

I noticed that most of new members says "Hello" but i forget to do that :(
But there's always time to corect such things.

I'm new for PhotoShop Guru and forums at all. And for a while kinda get adicted (hope total obsession will not last long).

Welcome newbie!
I love all your intentions except that one. Give it up brother. :D