What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Site for photoshop stuff ??

Amrik Saini

Hi guys may i ask wht site do u use to download wallpapers to use as background for ur images in photoshop... or other stuff like ps brushes ... :eek::eek:

We have a few links here for brushes, no wallpaper.
Google should give you some options.

*****​

Sorry but you need to remove the link your signature.
Please read the site rules including the rule referring to links in your signature.
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/forum-photoshop-gurus-forum-help/28392-avatars-signatures.html

"You are allowed to put a link to your personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design."

I would definitely recommend GraphicRiver.net to find professional Photoshop graphics. This site is a part of the most well known online Marketplace leader, Envato. GraphicRiver is THE best place to get wallpapers, PS brushes, etc... I purchase all of my professional graphics there if I don't have time to design my own for a project.

You can also sell your graphics on this site... I have my own profile where I sell 11 products (going to be 12 soon). Click here to go to my profile.

A great place to download Photoshop brushes is FBrushes.com.

Hope this helps!

I would definitely recommend GraphicRiver.net to find professional Photoshop graphics. This site is a part of the most well known online Marketplace leader, Envato. GraphicRiver is THE best place to get wallpapers, PS brushes, etc... I purchase all of my professional graphics there if I don't have time to design my own for a project.

You can also sell your graphics on this site... I have my own profile where I sell 11 products (going to be 12 soon). Click here to go to my profile.

A great place to download Photoshop brushes is FBrushes.com.

Hope this helps!

Thx mate...

Thanks for the sharing links to Graphic River and Fbrushes. I am fairly new to this and am looking to sell various graphics on various stock sites. Haven't come across graphic river... so....thanks again!

gamewallpapers.com, its not entirely free but its only a yearly fee if $15(US) I will have to see if I still have the links to the sites I used to use.

Back