What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

got a logo

wein316

i made logo for our school club, we call the club makabayan club which show our nationality, the leader of our group ask to make logo for he club which show the following subjects: social studies, computer, technology and living economics, christian living, music, arts, physical education and health, i made it using our national flag as a pattern, if you have some idea to improve it please reply to the thread, lots of thanks for viewing
Untitled-1.png

Maybe going on blending options and clicking stroke to give it a black outline, also everything looks nice and sharp apart from the turtle dove (I presume) and the scroll, which makes it look odd to me. But other than that, I think it's very good

iDad

Guru
Nice job! I agree with Mr.Magoo (but don't tell him):mrgreen: I think make the text a solid color to match everything else, it looks out of place

iDad

Guru
nowya talkin! Nice Wein316

Last edited:

wein316

thanks iDad

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on how important the christian symbol is on the logo, you could put the fish, that you always see on the back of Christians cars' in the center or on the bottom spike. It is nearing perfection.
Christian_fish1.jpg

Last edited:

wein316

yes, they call the fish IcTUS, the cross is enough for christianity