What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hair color request

fredfish

Guru
Argos on my monitor I am seeing a fair element of green as well - but then it could be that my monitor isn't calibrated well! :)

Cheers

John

Eggy

Retired Moderator
I agree with Sam and John, there's a whole lot of green in there...

Argos

Guru
Thanks IamSam and fredfish!! my calibrating divice it's not working i'm afraid.... im going to try with old calibrating system XD.

fredfish

Guru
In fairness I actually quite like it with the green in!!! (not that you will be able to notice it at the moment Argos).

Cheers

John

Argos

Guru
What calibration device do use Argos?

Don't worry about off topic discussion, I will clean up this thread here in a little while.

Sorry i was calibrating and didn't read the message, i use colormunky display but since i changed from windows 7 to 10 i think it's not compatible or something. I uploaded the last driver compatible with 10 in theory... but nothing, maybe is just broken i dont know.

Argos

Guru
I think i fix it, i change thewindows 10 to 8.1 and i didnt have a problem with calibrating but maybe i'm wrong (Paranoid mode on):biglaff:.

I did the changes to remove the green, please let me know if it's correct or still had something wrong with the colours.

21198168_1391278630926699_1343542578_off.jpg

Last edited:

fredfish

Guru
Great job Argos - it looks perfect to me. :thumbsup:

Cheers

John