What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Effects Happy New Year everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoogle

Guru
Ok here is a pre 10 second countdown counter I did for a friend I just replaced a lot of the motion graphics with and dj related stuff with psg logo sorry it is a bit boring but the original animation was only requested today so had to spend all my time and cpu on that and if I redid it all for psg version well I would have had to save it for next year.
this is not true 1080 Just compressed it using a basic wmv codec just to downsize the file a lot and speed up render time. over 1 million particles you can imagine how long it would take at full quality.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

JUst out of curiosity how many after effects users have we got here I am figuring out how to make pre rendered particle animation for simple logo reveals etc as I know a lot of people dont have extensive particle plugins so once I have worked out how to have a pre rendered version in a template I will start sharing some templates.

Truth be told all the particles were split into 3 sequences and the final clip I did for the guy was 5 animations threaded together Just was working on it all day so hence the majority of the club specific animation I just put a psg logo on for here my eyes hurt to much to make a new animation.

Nice Hoog. Better than nice. Veru cool.

2 and 25 minutes to go here!

Happy New Year to you. Success, health, and love in the new year.

Been there did that, 1.38pm here 1.1.12

I need a quick after effects intro for our school next year. Let me know if you need a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back