What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy thanksgiving!!!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
To all our US members and visitors....

Photoshop Gurus wishes you and yours ...

a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

PSGGobbleDay.jpg

*** from the staff of PSG.

... LiZad doesn't mind a turkey drumstick ...

Tom Mann

Guru
Thank you all very much! The president always makes a big deal about "pardoning" a turkey. I have no such plans today! :rofl:

Tom

SPWA

Power User
Happy Thanksgiving. Never experienced this holiday 1st hand, but any reason to eat meat is good with me (sorry to all the veggie's out there.) :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Happy Thanksgiving.

Have a vicarious supper with all of us on the west side of the Atlantic. It's sad that many people in this country don't get enough to eat or shelter, but today and Christmas, people reach out and volunteer and feed the homeless and poor. Every year someone remarks, but it isn't enough . . . but for some it is all they are able to do, even if they know it's a token. Everyone should have the choice to be with others and have a feast on the Holidays!

(even in my little community group, we open the doors and have a T'day potluck for anyone who wants to join us)