What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HDR toning error???

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i know, ironic if you've been following previous posts.

but basically yesterday my HDR toning adjustment butt was working PERFECTLY and i mean nothing in the world was wrong apart from it being so slow XD but that's my laptop

today, i got this when i pressed it:
Error 48: file or Folder does not exist.
Line: 11
->$.evalFile(G_stackscriptfolderpath+"stacksupport.jsx")
what's up with that? i haven't gone near my photoshop folder in donkeys and i swear if ubuntu has decided to randomly delete files i haven't asked it to i'm going to go mad!

what's funny? out of complete and utter interest, i'm intrigued now XD

that is strange. you may want to try uninstalling/reinstalling PS. i can't say i've ever heard of anything like that error.

It is a missing script error sometimes can be fixed weirdly by saving a psd on a different partition to where your photoshop is installed and then open photoshop by double clicking the psd file

For some reason Photoshop rescans all scripts plugins etc that way rather than going from memory.

Back