What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

headshot edits

ahb26

can someone please remove the hair that is on my chest and also fix my lips ( one side is bigger then the other ) A3669_004 (2).jpg

Rich54

Guru
Hi AHB,
I'll be happy to give this a try, but can you please clarify what you mean when you say one side of your lips is bigger than the other? Your lips look fine to me, but perhaps you're referring to the fact that your upper lip---the part directly over your front teeth---seems a little thicker on the left vs. the right? If it's not that, please try to be very specific because I don't really see anything unusual about your lips and I don't want to "fix" the wrong thing.

Thanks
Rich

Forgot to mention... if I am right about your upper lip, then which way do you prefer? Do you want both sides thick or both sides thin?

Last edited:

Rich54

Guru
Ok, I'm shutting down for the night. I went ahead and made my own decision about the lips, but I can change it if you meant something different. Just let me know, and I'll be back on-line tomorrow night. (Usually about three seconds after I post an image here I notice something I don't like about it, so I may make some further adjustments tomorrow when I look at it again.)

Headshot.jpg

ahb26

That looks great! The left side of my lip the bottom portion is longer. If you can make that smaller or it is easier to make the right bigger, i would just like them to be matching.

unseenmagik

Removed my picture due to looking back and thinking, you know what, that dont look quite right :)

Last edited:

ahb26

I think that distorted the whole left side, i really like the first picture, so i will go with that. thanks!

Rich54

Guru
I'm attaching two revised versions. (In both of them I made a tweak to a particular shadow on your neck/chest area to make it blend better.)
1. The first image puts your mouth back as it was in your original image. Frankly, I think you are the only person on the planet who sees anything wrong with your mouth. To me you look perfectly nice and natural, which I can prove because I had no idea what "flaw" you were referring to.
2. The second image adjusts your mouth a bit to make the "longer" side a bit shorter.

Headshot1.jpg

Headshot2.jpg

ahb26

Thanks! I really appreciate your hard work!

I'm attaching two revised versions. (In both of them I made a tweak to a particular shadow on your neck/chest area to make it blend better.)
1. The first image puts your mouth back as it was in your original image. Frankly, I think you are the only person on the planet who sees anything wrong with your mouth. To me you look perfectly nice and natural, which I can prove because I had no idea what "flaw" you were referring to.
2. The second image adjusts your mouth a bit to make the "longer" side a bit shorter.

View attachment 69740

View attachment 69741