What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Help altering Orioles Logo $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Voss13 Please do not feel obligated to buy both, mate. I am doing this for fun. Choose whichever you like.

Thanks for the kind words, @PSC You got it right the first time, which is awesome.

1347-After10-baltimore-orioles-logo-transparent.jpg1347-After11-baltimore-orioles-logo-transparent.jpg

These look so good! I wonder what “bachelor party 2018” would look like a little smaller and and angled right below the swooping s at the bottom of the logo. I think I like your second option better. Maybe “Party” could be put in black? Sorry for all the back and forth...you’ve been great!

"Party" in black did not look good. I enclose that copy for you to see.

Attachments

• 1347-After12-baltimore-orioles-logo-transparent.jpg
    1347-After12-baltimore-orioles-logo-transparent.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • 1347-After13-baltimore-orioles-logo-transparent.jpg
    1347-After13-baltimore-orioles-logo-transparent.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 1347-After14-baltimore-orioles-logo-transparent.jpg
    1347-After14-baltimore-orioles-logo-transparent.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Agreed, I like the very last one. Thanks so much for working with me @polarwoc! You want to just shoot me your PayPal address so I can pay you for your work? Then you send me the final copy, without the watermark, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back