What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP: Conrifm photo manip

Boss Jr.

I need help confirming my suspicion that a photo sent to me has been manipulated.

Here's the deal though... I can't post it directly on the forums as it is of a naked girl. I'm maybe 92% sure the photo has been manipulated but an expert opinion so to speak, would definitely help x) .

So yeah, volunteer and I"ll send the pic through a pm if that's cool.

Thanks in advance for your help, I appreciate it xP .

you may be able to tell if you blow the brightness up you may see suspicious darker spots or lines where it has been painted in when you say you are suspicious what makes you think it face colour does not match body etc that is somewhere I am experienced in ( dont Judge revenge of a cheating girlfriend) if it is mysteriously added body parts unless it was done by a professional even then there should be tell tale signs. Unless it is major changes like a 500 pound woman suddenly down to 120 (excuse me dont work in Pounds) just guessing then yes defiantely you can tell if it is just maybe a slight nose job or breast size increase maybe you are just lucky she likes you to make herself look good. beware though if she uses photoshop she may be a member here and you wouldnt want to be pm'ing her the pic lol

that was luckily done by a pro in fact it was me you wouldnt know would you. the stupid thing was it was harder to do it like that than it was to do it properly

oh and if you were not referring to my post you should compare the 2 with your pm pic

Milo got this for me and was actually very helpful. I don't think I need a second opinion unless Milo decides that'd be best.... otherwise I think he's pretty much confirmed my suspicions ;) .

Thanks to all who offered their help :D .

Back