What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help in an idea for birthday collage

Nokia N93

Good Morning friends
I want to make a birthday photo card or collage for my best friend , containing 5 to 8 photos
can you help me with a special idea :D
thanks alot;)

Tom Mann

Guru
To expand a bit on what Gedstar said, we don't know you from the proverbial hole-in-the-ground. We don't know if you are 8 or 80 years old, we don't know if you are a doper or straight as an arrow, we don't your other likes and dislikes, the importance of humor or nostalgia to you, and certainly don't know any of these things about your friend. In addition, we don't know if you are going to have this printed and framed (...if so, how large...) or viewed on a computer, we don't know your level of skill with Photoshop, etc. etc. etc.

So give us all the above info + maybe some examples of collages you like, and we will be happy to try to help you out. Without it, we are shooting completely in the dark, and most likely like 99% of what we would suggest, your or your friend would instantly hate because we don't know even the most basic things about you.

HTH,

Tom M

Nokia N93

Dear gedstar and Tom Mann
Yes im sorry i didn't give you enough info

This Card is a collage of photos for my sister and her friend, they are 26 years , my sister want to make a card with their photos and to be printed and framed in a small frame and to be posted on Facebook consider my self as intermediate on Photoshop CS6

Thanks alot :D

gedstar

Guru
Well take a look at the video I posted above and if you need further help feel free to ask :thumbsup:

Rich54

Guru
can you help me with a special idea

Another possible idea if it interests you... the video that Gedstar provided shows several photos essentially tiled into one overall collage. You say you have some Photoshop experience, so another approach is to individually cut out your sister and her friends from each of their individual photos and paste them all into a common background, somewhat along the lines of the crowd of people on the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper album cover.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nokia N93 Attention! You need to answer the following question before anyone else responds to this thread.

You have posted this in the FREE PHOTOSHOP REQUEST sub-forum. This forum is for members who are asking to have the work done for them.

You have titled the thread, "HELP IN AN IDEA FOR BIRTHDAY COLLAGE". This is very confusing because FREE PHOTOSHOP REQUESTS is NOT a help sub-forum. The GENERAL PHOTOSHOP BOARD is a help sub-forum.

Do you want help creating the collage for yourself?

Do you want one of our members to create the collage for you?

Please clarify what it is you want so our moderators can move this to the appropriate sub-forum.

Thanks.

Nokia N93

@Nokia N93 Attention! You need to answer the following question before anyone else responds to this thread.

You have posted this in the FREE PHOTOSHOP REQUEST sub-forum. This forum is for members who are asking to have the work done for them.

You have titled the thread, "HELP IN AN IDEA FOR BIRTHDAY COLLAGE". This is very confusing because FREE PHOTOSHOP REQUESTS is NOT a help sub-forum. The GENERAL PHOTOSHOP BOARD is a help sub-forum.

Do you want help creating the collage for yourself?

Do you want one of our members to create the collage for you?

Please clarify what it is you want so our moderators can move this to the appropriate sub-forum.

Thanks.

Im sorry Sam that i was ambiguous :cry:
Honestly i think i need a member to create it for me, and then i can change it according to my sister
really thanks alot for your support and patience :thumbsup:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Im sorry Sam that i was ambiguous :cry:
Honestly i think i need a member to create it for me, and then i can change it according to my sister
really thanks alot for your support and patience :thumbsup:

Ok! I appreciate you clarifying that for us, thanks! :thumbsup:

We can't make a collage for you until we have the images. Can you please post the images that are supposed to appear in the collage?