What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me with radius in polygon tool please😭

Nisak.w

Hi guys,I never used this before. I really need help with this problem. Iwant to creat some polygons with a polygon tool but It has something wrong with ‘radius’. It can't be set to 0 like usual I ever did. It can't be unconstrained! 😢image.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
As the message shows, the radius has to b e between 1 and 150,000. That was when I had my units as Pixels.
30.png

Now, when I change my units to Inches, this is the message I get:
31.png

You can not have a polygon with zero radius.

Nisak.w

So I don't know how to fix this.

At first, I think it would be something about the radius. The problem is when I create some polygons, I need to fix size at the radius before I drag of a mouse.
But All I want is I want to create its size freely like usually I ever did. I try to find 'unconstrained' on the polygon tool but I can't find it.

Could you help me with this? I don't know what to do right now. By the way, thank you so much for your response!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Highlight the numbers in the radius window and hit delete.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Or you can reset the tool by right clicking the tools icon in the upper left hand corner and hitting "reset tool".

Screen Shot 2020-07-26 at 8.34.12 AM.png

Nisak.w

OMGGGGG Thank you so much! I look like an idiot right now. I try to delete it by highlighting the numbers and pressing backspace again and again. but I forgot to press on delete. I don't know why😭

I will remember this. Thanks again for your help.