What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Needed! Super overexposed photo

mvwolf

Hi! Wanted to see if anyone could possibly help me out with this photo. I am new to photoshop and not sure if this can be fixed? Any info or help would be greatly appreciated!IMG_1458.JPG

mvwolf

wow what a difference! Thank you! Any suggestions how to sharpen up their faces?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been playing with this image, I get the same results with the blown out blacks and shadows. There must be a trick I'm missing.

theKeeper

Guru
over exposed photo - repair.JPG
Hi Guys.
I'm afraid this kind of situation is virtually impossible to recover from; unfortunately. You simply can not put 'back' what was never 'there'.

These are great attempts though to at least try to make the photo acceptable again. Nice work all.

I had a go also. After trying various methods, this was my result. Sorry i couldn't recover/replace much of any detail that the others could get back.
It's truely unfortunate when bad things happen to good photos.

Have a good one.
Mark (aka theKeeper)...