What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Photoshopping us into a different area

bataglia12

Hi! I'm completely new to photoshop and honestly have no idea as to what I'm doing with it. My friend recently lost her phone and all the photos of us were on it. I have this one photo of us saved on my phone but we took it in her house so we wouldn't forget later. Most of our pictures were from the beach/boardwalk and I was hoping we could get this picture of us in a scenery like that!! It doesn't have to be this beach/boardwalk photo, they were just for reference.

Thank You!!

Last edited:

Argos

Guru
The problem with this images is the diference on quality, it will look really fake, you dont have any picture with better quality?

bataglia12

That's the only picture I have of us that's decent to be honest :/
I thought that was an issue since it was distorted but since it would probably seem fake I'll just try and get a better picture of us. Thanks though!