What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help with a design. Any help is appreciated

hawkwalters

I am trying to just flip the left hand side of the H down so that points are on the bottom of the H. Cannot figure out for the life of me how to do this, Appreciate any help and time spent on this as it is for my classroom

IMG_7454.JPG

hawkwalters This is the 5th free edit you have requested. It's now becoming a bit excessive. Two free edits you claim were for school. I have an honest question for you, are we doing your homework for you?

For your schoolwork related edits, I would much rather we show you how to do these edits for yourself than for you to ask our members to do it for you. School is about learning to actually do the work, not to have it done for you.

Let me remind you since you have titled this request as needing "HELP", the free edit forum is one of two forums we have for having the work done FOR you, all the other forums are for help.

Back