What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a homework certificate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kekarot

Could anyone shop this to have the name be "William Lea" and the course be "ELA950 - Sache Certificate Program: The Importance of Process Safety" also change the date at the bottom to today? I'm emailing it in for submission so it doesn't have to be pixel perfect, just the right font.

I am not able to officially gain this certificate due to a network error due to multiple logons at once error that prevents me from finishing the assignment. I need it for a big homework assignment tomorrow. I know this might look like forgery of a technical document but it's just one homework assignment, I'm not trying to get a falsified legal document. I'm desperate here, I'll even pay any interested party. I really need this, I can't mess up this semester since I need to graduate.

Attachments

• generatecertificate-1-638.jpg
    generatecertificate-1-638.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 25
K

Kekarot

Well, I'm sorry to see you feel that way. It's not a legally binding document but a homework assignment

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mann

Guru
Moderator's NOTE: Thread closed. Request violates our TOS (Terms of Service)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.