What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everybody!

DoubleH

Hi everybody!
Just a quick introduction before asking questions, i guess that is the minimum
My name is Théo with the nickname of DoubleH (the name of a french rap production)
I'm 23 years old and am originaly from the south of France
I began photoshop when i was maybe 15 only doing banner profil pictures (you know the one you use for forums that is after each of your posts)
Then I stopped for while and just got back in because of the travelings and all the photo that I took
So I'm just a beginner in the photo treatment with a "good" understanding of photoshop's interface (layers, tools, clipping etc.)

Ok and as you see, my english is not perfect, i don't know many of the english technical terms, but I will learn with you guys ;)

Also I am sorry, but I always have this feeling so I need to say it, I am not someone that will be very active on the forum, so I will probably only come to ask a precise question, wait for the answer and then thanks the person...then I will probably be back the next time I have a problem
Hope that's good to you! It seems a bit rude

What else to say...I love sport (rock climbing), traveling, doing sport while traveling, be with my very good friends, spending hours on youtube watching **** etc :cheesygrin: (and I love food too :))

Ok I think that's about it, let's not get to intimate too soon

Have a lovely day everybody!

Théo

Last edited:
Hello Theo and welcome to PSG. I hope you enjoy the forum and we are glad to have you here.

Back