What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone, in new to photoshop, im hoping someone can help, thanks.

Benseco

Hi im looking to reproduce a nice effect than the brand of Moet and Chandon champagne have created for one of there bottle.
Im looking for nice water and flame effect in order to reproduce the effects on the image below.
Hope someone can help, it will be much appreciated.

Thanksgdi-project-114-image-2.jpg

hawkeye

Guru
This is not the type of edit for someone just new to Photoshop. You need to learn to walk before you can run.

iDad

Guru
pretty cool image though lots of editing going on in that

Benseco

Thanks for your quick reply, i know it is not an easy task, that is why im trying to get some help, i need to find the splash and the fire, i was hopping to get some help with that, i have done some work with PS already, maybe not that great but its a start i guess.
Please anyone can give me directions please.

That is the work i have done:
Picture resized.jpg

iDad

Guru
Looks like all the elements needed you have used

Benseco

ok thank you very much.
Its nice to see a positive response, i know it wont be easy, but i will try my best i found some good tut to help me on the way.

Sierraccr

Power User
I think if you use the water splash brush - or even some water splat stock images which are widely available - then change the color of the water with an adjustment layer. Use a fiery colored gradient outer glow and you'll come close.

Kamil

I'm new to the forum, but if i may suggest a few stuff.
learn all of the tools in ps.
learn how to use layers. (blending, masking and such)
learn how to use brushes.
learn how to use filters,plugins,layer styles and so on.
at this point you could probably reproduce the bottle water and light efect.
=)

Kamil

oh. im not saying you couldnt try doing it now btw, you should try. thats how you learn.

Johan Vidner

If I where you, I would first start off by looking for some textures, for example splashing water. Then learn to crop, transform and how to work with layers. Play with luminosity and opasity

Paul

Former Member
And always go for the biggest cleanest image you can find, it really helps in the overall effect.

Benseco

Hi, thanks for your advices an ideas, its really helpful, i have now all the pictures brushes that i needed to start.
Lets hope to get a good result, now need to work on it a lot.
Will show you my final result.
Thanks to all.