What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Brazil :3

Klarth

Hi, people. My name is Bruno and I live in Brazil, so don't mind with my horrible english. I have a vast experience with Photoshop, there are almost 2 years that I've been working with it (by the way, I beacme off with my works for 5 months because of my computer), and I was an administrator of a brazillian design forum, that I had to close because of my time offline. I really adore working with PS, and that is my load-off of the day, every day. I try to make new things and make up new techs, being always different. I have a DeviantArt too, where I post my images and some drawings and photos, but it is offline too because of the speed of my internet (40 Kbps per second). So, I'm pretty sure that I will make new friends, learn a lot about design (and a little about english too, hehe) and if possible, teach what I know to the others. Bye and see you later.

Back