What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, is there any hope of fixing this pic to make it look better?

Rmj1979

Hi, pic is 14 years old and it's one of my favorites of my wedding rehearsal but it looks so bad. Is there any hope of making it look any better?
imagejpeg

image.jpg Thank you o don't know why I'm having problems with uploading from my phone today. Here is the pic

I see that you uploaded it from your phone. Did you take a Pic of that Pic with your phone? Not very good Resolution (Pixely). If you could scan that at a Higher Resolution or take a Pic at a Higher Resolution we could give you something worthy of framing.

I thought I would have a go with this. In addition to setting white balance points and doing a bit of levels and curves adjustments I also straightened the image a bit and cropped in to what I think is a more pleasing framing. I also used a high pass filter to sharpen slightly.

wedding.jpg

Cheers

John

Last edited:
I'm trying to comment on each Persons work.I don't know if I am doing that right! I have to say thank you to all of you! You are all so talented

Back