What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya

TiMmY

Hi, I'm Tim.
Obviously I'm new to this forum. Well, I'm 16 and like to do photoshop/web design
I've got a website on the way and hope I can better my slightly amateurish photoshop and maybe learn a few tricks which I can use to help my site. :cheesygrin:

Welcome man! I'm new also. I hope to enhance my Old age tactics on photoshop :D. Which state do you reside from?

Hi. wow It's quite active here :D a reply that fast? anyway, I don't live in the US.

Hi Tim & Welcome to PSG!

college has it's benefits of giving people some time to do other things ;).
Outside USA? nice I'm hoping to land a home in Japan in the next 6 years.

hmm. my reply didn't go through, odd.. anyway thanks fenix! glad to be here!
I actually though peter don't have the time to do other things as much as I would like :D
I usually spend my entire sunday working, oh well. I choose hard subjects I get lots of work...
Where in japan though? By outside the USA I mean I'm from the UK although I
might go to the United States for Uni

I Tim and welcome to PSG.
If you're not aware of it you have 404 errors on you photo and photoshop links.

Also,you'll notice your signature has been removed.
Please read the site rules including the rule referring to links in your signature.
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/forum-photoshop-gurus-forum-help/28392-avatars-signatures.html
"You are allowed to put a link to your personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design."

When you get to 10 posts you can put your signature back.

Welcome aboard now sit down mate, this is a long journey.

I Tim and welcome to PSG.
If you're not aware of it you have 404 errors on you photo and photoshop links.

Also,you'll notice your signature has been removed.
Please read the site rules including the rule referring to links in your signature.

"You are allowed to put a link to your personal or professional website, portfolio, or other site RELATED in some way to Photoshop or any kind of visual design."

When you get to 10 posts you can put your signature back.

So sorry! I hadn't got round to looking at the avatar/signature rules! Im in trouble already...
About the 404 errors, yeah. the pages don't exist yet. I'm working on that... I haven't decided how to display them yet

Welcome aboard now sit down mate, this is a long journey.
I've come a while so far, nearly 4 years of PS. Still won't compare to most around here I expect though.
Even if the journey is long I look forward to it !

I couldn't send this at first because I didn't have enough posts to quote the link you posted :D

So where in the old country are you mate.

Welcome Tim :), I'm also new here haha. I just registered for this awesome forum and pretty excited now to notice that this forum is so active one! I hope i will be enjoying my time to stay here. Thanks

Europe and america mainly, couple of us from down under.
Where in the UK mate? i used to live there.

Welcome Tim :), I'm also new here haha. I just registered for this awesome forum and pretty excited now to notice that this forum is so active one! I hope i will be enjoying my time to stay here. Thanks
Hi! It's really active ! to have this many posts on a thread like this is kinda crazy!

Paul, I'm from the South west, in the country. Kind of near Bristol.
Where from Australia are you? I used to live in Melbourne

Back