What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoping to receive help!! Myself a newbie :)

No Senior a man will drink what he gets has hands on, as for awesome work, it is not what was asked but i can live with my self.

View attachment 8391

I just want the background in the attached image to be changed....that is.... everything except the rug should be removed from the pic and a nice background should be added...(Even if rug removed...not a problem...)

)
And sorry dude as to your pm I can not redo it I just saved the image from the post and did not download the full version maybe in a few days I will re do it but I am of out the door now.

I have done this on my laptop with an IV in on your full resolution you can easily adjust the hue saturation adjustment layer to change the colour or select the very top layer and drag another image in so you can have that as a background if you want a crazy looking picture
and the image will snap in pre masked for you .
but the psd is to large to upload here so download it from here SDC16400bigger.psd

Thankss.....but it looks really Funny ;) No offense...
But whenever i try to do some thing it says "Layer Locked'
BTW i am using Photoshop 7....if it makes any difference :/

The layer is locked, click on the little lock icon in the layers palette to unlock it. When alyer is locked you cannot edit it.

Attachments

• ScreenShot001.jpg
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 22
Any prize (and everything else) is worth as much you think it worth.
Something like that (my english is killing me sometimes).

I am proud of those memories than the prizes itself.....but then, i cant frame memories, can i? I wish i could... :/

Thanks for your Wish!!

:)

Back