What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how can i recreate this exactly using different colours

ak442

Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to look at this posting. I am trying to replicate this background design and effect below. I also need to create a shadow effect below a character on a design, so what is the best way to do that.

Thank you for your time

Attachments

• background.jpg
    background.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi

Just mess around with the hue / saturation levels to change to desired colour as below,

do you mean a character as in a type character or as in a person character ?

If its the latter then here is a good tutorial on it - Photoshop cast shadow tutorial in Photoshop

if its the type then you can use a drop shadow from the blending options menu

Untitled-1.jpg

Simply radial blur(zoom) is the effect I see

I used the 'pinch' effect then did another layer with a different colour then another layer with a blur then another layer with another colour etc, then a final pass with the radial blur tool set at 60% zoom.

if you really want that design but just needed to recolor it, just play with the Hue/ Saturation (ctrl+u) but if u want to make a new similar to that, u can do Radial Blur to a colored picture then adjust the amount of blur to your needs. For additional color effect, u can add a gradient background then color overlay it. Well, thats the most simple thing to do.

Back