What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good is the guy above you?

The guy above me is so good that when he speaks, everyone listens. NOT. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The guy above is on negative side of border line at the insults, he thinks he should back off a bit, I bet........

The guy above me thinks I'm on a negative binge, but doesn't understand the complexity of my relationship with DV8. Pootuie.....

the guy above is in a self admitted complex Lizard relationship and contemplating writing a book titled "How to shake the Lizad":rofl::rofl:

If you can't beat em.... join em.....

The guy above me with the eagle avatar is talking about the guy above him with the duck avatar coz they're jealous that lizard avatar is cooooool.... lol

The guy above loves to talk himself into believing lizard can be cool but little does he realize birds eat lizards for lunch...Chow time!. lol
lunchtime.gif

I admit it You guys suckED me in here.......... LET ME OUT!!!:rofl:

LoL...just readed all and was roaring with laughter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think guy above all of us didn't think it that way and definetly didn't see that coming :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How good is the guy above me? He is so good that it took him all this time just to see it coming.

the guy above is so good ......he needs to quack to be noticed

The guy above me is so good, some one pinched his head.

It's the picture you posted in another thread........ doh!!!!

The guy above me is so good, that everytime he answers the phone, he doodles a photoshop quality image.

The guy up there
Likes to repeat himself DOH!

The guy above is really good. good at........, um good to.............., ah good for ............ :shocked:

the guy above is just quackers so let him get on with his rants and he will fly away, when he realises he can fly that is!

Back