What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how replicate same effects to a logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samara

Banned
Hi everyone, I drawed a vector logo, now I have to replicate the same effect of this logo:
latest?cb=20120623001614.pngdragonforce-logo.jpg
How can I replicate the same kind of filler (seems painted), that 3d effect and that kind of external glow?I've tried with blending options but not good result..
I start from a picture like this:
dragonforce-power-within-3106.jpg
and after I created a new level with the selection of the white color.

thanks to all Bye

Last edited:

samara

Banned
Here just a sample to show what I tried with my very poor knowledge of PS..
ok, the low resolution of the starting picture..anyway and the result is simply terrible!!
dr.jpg
the effects I used of course are wrong.. I know the font is not exactly the same, but it doesn't metter, what I need is to know what effects to use..
Please help me.. tnx

Last edited:

samara

Banned
am I in the wrong place to ask help? please let me know and I'll ask to another forum.. no problem

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No, you're in the right place. You need to be patient and realize that you may or may not receive help.

I thought I had figured out how it was done, but I was wrong. I'm still working on it when I have the spare time.

samara

Banned
No, you're in the right place. You need to be patient and realize that you may or may not receive help.

I thought I had figured out how it was done, but I was wrong. I'm still working on it when I have the spare time.
thank u very much!!!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
can u delete my account please???
I apologize but we do not delete accounts that contain content such as yours. We explain that HERE.

May I ask why you're requesting for your account to be deleted?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately this member decided that the best way to accomplish their goal of having their account deleted was to verbally abuse staff by using strong insulting and offensive language. This provoked a permanent ban and not an account deletion. So the goal was not accomplished using this method.

On another note, this forum never promises that you will receive a solution or answer to your inquiries. We cover that in our Free edit rules HERE.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 12.23.13 PM.png

I myself worked diligently on trying to come up with an easily explained technique to reproduce the effect to someone who admittedly confessed that they had very poor knowledge of Ps (Post #2). Unfortunately the effect is not straightforward and I was not able to offer a simplified solution that would be effortlessly followed by someone with limited Ps experience. Sometimes this happens.

Becoming angry and offended is not the proper way to handle yourself when you don't get what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.