What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to Install a Font

Here's a better source for that font:
Fonts by Eric Mynahan | dafont.com

The file is zipped, so you will need to unzip the font files before installing them. On Windows you can use WinRar to unzip anything, and on Mac you can use Stuffit Expander.

To install the font after you extract it, simply right click on the font and choose 'Install" if you are on Windows.

If you are installing fonts from a CD, make sure they are saved on the hard drive otherwise the fonts will not be available with the CD

Last edited:
Hey thanks I am new to ps and I've been wondering the same thing about fonts. I have used the ones already present in the software and in my system, but download some cool ones from the net, but it did not appear in the list of fonts within the software. Hope the link given here applies for my question too. Will try and ask more doubts...

Installing a font really has nothing to do with ps once you have properly installed the font it should automatically show up in the ps font selections.

Back