What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to right click on photoshop with keyboard?

inozavou

hello, I have a new inuos pro touch , and I recently purachased a new pc (Windows 8). I want to change brush size as I did with a mac keyboard, but in windows it's alt+right-click and it's not very comfortable for me. Can anyone tell me how to change it? or tell me how to right click with a keyboard command on photoshop.

(P.S shift+F10 doesn't seem to work as a right click in photoshop... I 've tried it..)

Thanks!

gedstar

Guru
Hi inozavou

You can change the brush size with the left and right bracket keys, I assume that's what you mean

keyboard.jpg

inozavou

Thank you very much for the reply . I forgot to say that I also know that way of resizing. I would like to know If there is a way to press a keyboard command , and then just drag my pen so I can resize my brush? thanks again.. :)

MrToM

Guru
Yes.

Hold ALT and RMB.
Scrub left or right to change the size, up or down to change the hardness.

Custom brushes only have the size option.

Regards.
MrToM.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would set up a hot key on the tablet with ALT + right click. Press one button on the tablet and then use the stylus to change the brush size and hardness.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
inozavou said:
hello! does anyone knows how to right-click on photoshop only by using keyboard? (alt+F10 doesn't work..)
Thanks!

As far as I know, you can't set up the keyboard with a right click shortcut key.

You can however set up the TABLET (intuos pro) with a 'right click' hot key or on your stylus.

Screen Shot 2015-09-26 at 8.08.16 AM.png

Last edited: