What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to straighten just certain objects

Status
Not open for further replies.

pshophelp

Hi everyone-

I am a photographer and I am trying to straighten a postcard photo of the Washington Memorial. I want to straighten the memorial without harming the rest of my photo (it is a apature priority photo and I have flowers near my camera and the memorial in the background). So I want to highlight the memorial and straighten it- what is the best way to do this?

iDad

Guru
sounds like you want to blur out the surroundings and enhance the memorial? selection process is going to be key here but not seeing it leaves us only guessing

pshophelp

it is probably pretty simple, but I need to just straighten the slightly crooked Memorial in the background of the image. Is there a way to lasso it and then straighten only the memorial? I don't need to blur or any other manipulation.

Last edited:

alexsmth114

Banned
(sounds like you want to blur out the surroundings and enhance the memorial? selection process is going to be key here but not seeing it leaves us only guessing) I think you are right bro!!..

Status
Not open for further replies.