What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can do pink

Paul

Former Member
Another experiment with layers light and colour.

Attachments

• cybangel.jpg
    cybangel.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 31
Nice job Belial

Really cool comp, you may define a lil more the shadows, like the hair, in front it's directly exposed to the light source, so is lighter, but the hair on the back side of her head should be a lil darker, also the lightnings could fit better on the backgroung and not directly in front of the model. "just my thoughts"

Steve

Retired Administrator
Hi Belial, you know I don't normally respond to images but this one scares me.
That face, especially the eyes.

Like an angel with a skull for a head. :shocked:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ha ha, I'm with you on that Steve. I thought she was swatting a spider on her arm or something! JK Belial, but it is a weird face.

Paul

Former Member
not sure i understand your reply ibclare?
any feedbacks good i suppose...

ibclare

Queen Bee
Sorry Belial; I really was just joking. I was pretending her wide eyes were because a spider was crawling on her. No offense. NOt really feedback, certainly not worthwhile feedback. I'm gonna go put on the dunce cap now.

:redface:

Paul

Former Member
lol - no need for that any feed back is good, just didn't understand the 'jk' portion, all good keep the comments coming GOOD OR BAD.

Paul

Former Member
Thought i should post original images, as some are spooking out over the eyes especially lol.
I also added a fake sun with lightning and after effects.

Attachments

• original images.jpg
    original images.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 17

Carrie56

Power User
Its creepy in an interesting way. I had to scroll up and look at it a few times. Nice work Belial.