What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't find this Brush??


New Member
For anyone who uses the newest version of Firealpaca theres this really useful brush called Pen (Fade In/Out)-
and I can't find anything like it to use on photoshop. I don't have a tablet, i draw with my mouse.
My question is does anyone know where I can find that tool for Photoshop? I tried looking everywhere.

I made this in firealpaca without a tablet, how can this in PS?

No tablet used.jpg