What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i love recoloring!! (new recoloring inside)

Of course I am blue eyed blonde hair and yes there is a sparkle X shaped brush in the standard photoshop brushes that is what I used but more subtle you could say a background thought.

Other than a little too much pink on the ear, I think the cat looks awesome!

The light in the eyes is freaky-looking... very cool.

Fur color looks totally authentic.

Nice jobs mate, the womans eyes are to painted in my opinion though, and trust H to show you the mistake lol.

only made a suggestion and pointed out a patch missed the rest evolved with the picture truly am sorry if I cause offence but if you are to post work wor constructive criticism then I dont think I meant anything more than just that. It was in no way negative and how many of us have worked on a picture checked it over and over again and not realised we have missed a big patch. This is the idea off showing off your work it is to help you improve. I try to be positive but if I cant then I wont comment. I really don't think I pointed out to Zeelax nothing noone else would have done.

No dramas H i was pulling your chain again dude.

hey c'mon guys stay positive ;) i appreciate your help allot hoog and your works are awesome :D

Back