What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a new clan logo

Rads76

Hi guys we are looking for somebody with all the Photoshop skills to make us a fancy new clan logo if possible.
we need some sort of a logo or icon with the letters EQ or the name eQuilibrium in it.

EQ is a Free online gaming clan/team (we don't charge anyone to me a member) we are in badly in need of a new icon something that represents us in gaming.

here are some examples of other gaming clans https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Design+a+clan+logo&biw=1019&bih=793&tbm=i sch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjttamqmdLPAh UG5YMKHZbmBGIQsAQIOg

Things that could be incorporated in to our logo could be.

eQ, equilibrium Gaming, Australian flag, Computers, wings, skulz etc

Also the name equilibrium meaning is: A state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced

any imagination is welcome smile.gif

If Anyone would like to help me out with a picture/icon feel free too have a go,

I'm currently unemployed at the moment so I'm unable to pay anyone willing to help out.

Rads

Last edited:
You might want to consider offering payment for this.

Logos can be very time-consuming.

Agent Moeller

Rads76

Thanks Jerry That looks fantastic mate very much appreciated.

if any others want to give it a go your more then welcome as well.

Last edited:

Rads76

That said, you may want to put up some idea of what your interested in for a logo ( animals, fantasy, only text, etc.) YMMV

Thanks for your work Jerry and Eggy

Ok I will try and put some ideas for my logo,

EQ is a Free online gaming clan/team (we don't charge anyone to me a member) we are in badly in need of a new icon something that represents us in gaming.

here are some examples of other gaming clans https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Design+a+clan+logo&biw=1019&bih=793&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjttamqmdLPAhUG5YMKHZbmBGIQsAQIOg

Things that could be incorporated in to our logo could be.

eQ, equilibrium Gaming, Australian flag, Computers, wings, skulz etc

Also the name equilibrium meaning is: A state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced

any imagination is welcome :)

If Anyone would like to help me out with a picture/icon feel free too have a go,

I'm currently unemployed at the moment so I'm unable to pay anyone willing to help out.

Rads

Last edited:

Mannos

made this last night, but couldn't register as there was some maintenance or something
This isn't an end product, but if you like it's style/direction, ask (and give me some ideas) and I'll see what I can do :)
test.jpg

Rads76

made this last night, but couldn't register as there was some maintenance or something

Looks good Mannos, . I'm thinking some color or even a set of scales with the letters EQ in the scope as the meaning says (A state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced)

Loving all the work guys tnx very much.

Mannos

Looks good Mannos, . I'm thinking some color or even a set of scales with the letters EQ in the scope as the meaning says (A state in which opposing forces or influences are balanced)

Loving all the work guys tnx very much.

No worries.
it sounds like what you're asking for would be a bit cluttered. so, would you like the letters EQ to be in place of the Equilibrium symbol (the arrow thingys), or would you like some scales there?

I'll have a think about colour. maybe have a full colour austrailian flag in the corner maybe?

Mannos

I won't be anywhere near my PC much this weekend, so I thought I'd leave an idea I've just been messing with here. The main thing I've changed is the colouring, but not sure if it's what you're after. If you don't like the font, just point me at one you'd like. I tried drawing the lettering out, coz I couldn't find anything i liked.
Also need to get those crosshairs out of the reflection layer!
test2.jpg

Last edited:

Rads76

Thanks for all the input and time you guys have put in I'm very grateful for everything.

I have decided to stick with the 1st one that Jerry made, It was spot on and just what we are after, Thanks mate.

Rads