What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help on Background of my logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helpmeplease

Hello I really need help if u have discord please add me: No1sLimited#9603 and I will add you ass soon as possible. So I created my logo in Photoshop but problem is when I want to use picture of my logo behind of logo is whole white screen and I just want that my logo only will be visible. Thank!!!

Everything looks fine. Either transfer your Layers to your background image you want or bring your background into this file a put that layer on the bottom.

Everything looks fine. Either transfer your Layers to your background image you want or bring your background into this file a put that layer on the bottom.
Thanks for your Help I figure it out but I am working in affter affects and I want that logo to be in circle in this app thats reason why I need logo without white background. Because I am doing something like Trap Nation do.

Why don't you try merging all of your Visible Layers and then saving as a png which will preserve the transparency. Then place that.

Guys Thank every one for you soppur because without you I would not even try to do what I want with your Ideas. So basacly what I did. On photoshop I unselect layers in background and than I save picture as (PNG) and it worked Now i can do what do I want with logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back