What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help on Background of my logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helpmeplease

Hello I really need help if u have discord please add me: No1sLimited#9603 and I will add you ass soon as possible. So I created my logo in Photoshop but problem is when I want to use picture of my logo behind of logo is whole white screen and I just want that my logo only will be visible. Thank!!!

JJLAPIN

Guru
Everything looks fine. Either transfer your Layers to your background image you want or bring your background into this file a put that layer on the bottom.

Helpmeplease

Everything looks fine. Either transfer your Layers to your background image you want or bring your background into this file a put that layer on the bottom.
Thanks for your Help I figure it out but I am working in affter affects and I want that logo to be in circle in this app thats reason why I need logo without white background. Because I am doing something like Trap Nation do.

JJLAPIN

Guru
Why don't you try merging all of your Visible Layers and then saving as a png which will preserve the transparency. Then place that.

Helpmeplease

Guys Thank every one for you soppur because without you I would not even try to do what I want with your Ideas. So basacly what I did. On photoshop I unselect layers in background and than I save picture as (PNG) and it worked Now i can do what do I want with logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.