What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I started out in Final Fantasy Dissidia

Proximately

Hello everyone!

CosmicalGolbezSignatureVersion3.png

The first time I ever took a dive into the world of photoshopping it was part of my enthusiasm for Final Fantasy: Dissidia, a game released for the PlayStation Portable, aka PSP. Above you can see the result of that experience (CosmicalGolbez was an online buddy). A forum was rather enthusiastic about this game and it was there I first joined in on the photoshopping passion. Creating signatures with game characters, finding unique fonts, and all that stuff got me engrossed in both the game and the community in a way I'd never experienced before. Suffice to say that photo editing comes with good memories.

I don't swim often in the photoshop pool, but I do enjoy an occassional dip. The main reason I've joined these forums is to hunt for other graphic artists, perhaps make a few connections along the way. If everything goes according to plan I'll be spending more time here to learn some more tricks in Photoshop for fun, and perhaps even in some collaborative work. For now I'm working on a game as a continuation of a student project, I'm in my first year at the University of Skövde, Sweden.

Hopefully we'll get to know each-other as time passes here, but I probably won't be one of your most active members. With that said, I still hope I'll manage to participate in more ways than one.

Cheers,
Dan

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to PSG. Glad to have you on board.

"............The main reason I've joined these forums is to hunt for other graphic artists,..........."

Interesting comment, curious as to what that might mean?

Proximately

Thanks!

I'm working on a game with some studying buddies, and I thought maybe I could find a hidden talent or two that would like to work on it too. This forum didn't seem like the place to just go "blablabla, join my dark rebellion", but perhaps there are some here that would like to work on a game down the line.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This forum didn't seem like the place to just go "blablabla, join my dark rebellion", but perhaps there are some here that would like to work on a game down the line.
Good call. However, your welcome to start a thread inviting members to participate in the games graphic development leaving the decision up to them to contact you. We ask that you please don't solicit our members with PM's.

Otherwise enjoy the forum!

Proximately

Yeah, absolutely. I had no intention of sending random PM's around but you've already pre-emptively struck it down. That's pretty fast. xD
I'll be diddling around for a bit and look into starting a thread in not too long then. And thanks, glad to be here!