What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icon request

Renkokun

Hi guys I'm in need of an icon for my youtube channel, I am looking for a creation in this style:

nshadow-profile_image-f0684dfd4cafdd26-300x300.png

so "vaguely" ressembling me in kind of anime style. I would like to add some "Goku super sayan" resemblance to it if possible (maybe super sayan hair ? or whatever you see convenient ^^)
I am adding a pic of myself so you can have an idea

14292421_10155170406414008_3275721411861725995_n.jpg.

I know that this is a really specific request I do not have any idea of how the finished icon should look like so I will take anything you can offer !

I hope I respected all the rules that I just read 10minutes ago if anything else is needed I will be answering asap.

Thanks in advance !
Renko ~

Unscripted

I'm not very good at drawing in general so it was a challenge for me but i made this,

IconRequest.jpg

Let me know what you think of it or if you want anything changed, hope you like it :cheesygrin:

IconRequest2.png

This one resembles the style of the sample image you posted.

Attachments

• IconRequest.png
    IconRequest.png
    418 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Renkokun

I am actually really well surprised I really like the idea !
If possible can you change the eye color to blue~grey-ish I'm adding a picture taken today of myself to show you my eye color xD
20684310_10156425784329008_1842499807_o.jpg
And maybe some beard ?(I didn't shave but I always have like 0,5cm beard you know... shaved not shaved style xDD)
Once again I really like this initial idea so really keep this one and if you find anything else to make it resemble me a bit more everything is welcome xD
Thanks alot for your work !

Renkokun

Wow Sam the style is totally different but equally as good it's impressing ! If I can have one request don't focus on the mohawk haircut (I cut my hair xD) just make it Goku style :p
Thanks in advance !

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Renkokun said:
.....just make it Goku style :p
As I said this is a WIP and I was planning to give it a Roku style hair, but in my opinion, it needs to maintain some likeness to you and your hairline is one of those defining characteristics of your face. You may not like what I come up with.

Renkokun

That's actually a pretty good reasoning I can't disagree with you ^^ I was just talking about the hair since I now cut it I don't know what's the best.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
OK, here's a low res screenshot version. I can make some small changes and upload a larger version, so let me know.

Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 5.22.53 PM_01.png

Renkokun

I find it really funny I like it a lot !
The only thing is the forehead it looks big doesn't it ? I've checked on the mohawk version and it's the same forehead but with this hair it looks "weirder".
Is it possible to try a version with a hair like this one:

723754f4d7bbd85d948c69af6ae23119eef4e5fa_hq.jpg

In black like you did the color is perfect.
I really like the face result, the small smile the beard the eye shape that's amazing the resemblance is really surprising and amusing :giggle:

Thanks again for your work and your time. (And the advices)

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I was afraid you wouldn't like it. As I said, I feel that making any changes to the forehead and hairline would detract from your likeness.

Here was the hair image I was mimicking:
Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 8.47.59 PM.png

Oh, well, I tried.

Renkokun

In fact the idea is really good I just think the hair looks too different from the pic you showed, is it possible to just copy this red hair + paste it and make it black ? I think the result would be perfect !

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In fact the idea is really good I just think the hair looks too different from the pic you showed,
Yeah, as I stated in post #6, you may not like what I came up with. I did my best, it just fell short. That happens at times.

Renkokun said:
is it possible to just copy this red hair + paste it and make it black ? I think the result would be perfect !
Yesterday when I realized that you didn't like my version (which is fine, I'm not offended) I just deleted the project. It really wasn't what you were looking for from the beginning.

The two examples I posted were just screenshots so I added the watermarks to keep anyone from using them without permission.

Someone will come along and do a better job than I did. Good luck!