What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm looking for this brush

bleght

Hi everyone!

I see many people using a certain brush and I wish I could find it and use it myself. Here it is on a few photos from different authors and it's apparently the same stamp with orbs. If anybody knows this one or something similar, please let me know.

here are some examples

www.photoshopgurus.com.png

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

bleght

I don't think it's splatter brushes, but I'll search this websites, thanks. (Also thanks for the edit ;))

Btw I think the bright "path" of light that you can see on all three images is also part of this brush (if it is a brush at all).

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello.

It could be a Star brush.

You said you have seen many people using this brush, do you mind if I ask where? Where did your sample images come from?

If I knew where they came from, maybe I can find the actual brush being used.

Jerry D

Power User
My $.02.....I think it's a star brush, too. I put this one on an image, just to see. This is only one brush, nothing else.

leaves.jpg

bleght

Thanks everyone. I'm still searching but hopefully I'll find exactly what I need.

I'm not talking about the background but those white orbs and the light they have associated with them. If you look at the images, you will see that the spots and the light arrangement behind them are actually identical despite being from different authors. They are just rotated.

The photos are coming from different photographers on instagram.

Maybe just some brush settings with a little outer glow will recreate that effect.

I got this with just a few minutes of tweaking the brush settings.

Attachments

• brush_settings.jpg
    brush_settings.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 0

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hahaha! This was actually the first thing I did. I'm not that shy myself.
No, I don't suspect that you would be! LOL!!

Did they not respond? Would they not share the brush with you or tell you where they got it?

bleght

Did they not respond? Would they not share the brush with you or tell you where they got it?

They told me it was one of the standard PhotoShop brushes (which is obviously not the case). I guess they'd rather keep that to themselves though it's clear the they are not the only ones using it.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok, the one place I haven't looked is in the standard Ps brushes.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nope, not in my brushes.

What's this persons (or any of the other people you have seen use it) name or website.............maybe they will tell me.