What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Importing a Video to a sig

Matt-Design-Dude

Hello Lads,

im not sure if this is the correct place as im new but i would just like to ask if any of you gurus hehe knew how to add a video to a sig and then make it a .gif so then theres a pic or something at the left and then a video at the right or something like that ?

Much appreciated in advance to the answers:)

Thanks
Matt.:)

not sure about elements but with cs5 extended all you do is open up photoshop then go to file>import>video frames to layers open up the animation window found here window>animation and tweak each layer as needed

Basically is the same process as editing any .gif animation the only difference will be to add the "static image part" of your signature on each and every frame of the sequence that you want it to appear.

It will be a time consuming process to edit every single frame, but i think that's the only way.

This may help How to Make an Animated GIF from a Video

there are free programs out there that will do it just google and find 1 you like the looks off or download photoshop cs5 30 day trial ps my sig was made using this method so you can see how good it is like a mini video

Doesnt matter now lads! thanks for your Wonderful Help!

My Grandad Bought me CS5 :D :D woop woop :D

thanks
Matt

Back