What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadowwolf77

Can anyone give some helpful tips/mockups for my Youtube channel design? I make short comedy films and am hoping for a retro/cartoonish/bright design scheme. Just any tips on creating a good pfp and channel art would be appreciated.

Test 2.jpg test.jpg
Current profile pic designs (above)

Attempt.jpg
Current channel art

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey.

What font are you using here?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here are just a couple of ideas.

I've added some theme based graphics (borrowed) and period (retro) fonts.
I'm not really going for a logo look, more of a YT banner that's descriptive or consistent with the channels theme.

Of course there would be many variations in colors, fonts, or graphics.
Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 11.40.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 11.41.27 AM.png

Shadowwolf77

Those are really cool, btw I am using Bungee Regular as my font. I really like the idea of using a film camera/reel in the background. I might have a play around with that. Any ideas regarding a good profile picture for Youtube? Also can I ask where you got the graphics from so I can check them out.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Any ideas regarding a good profile picture for Youtube?
Sorry for slow response.
I think the profile graphic/pic should be the same as your banner.......maybe without the "filmmaking comedy shorts".

Also can I ask where you got the graphics from so I can check them out.
As I stated, I just borrowed these for demo purposes only. You can use any of the many free online vector stock resources.