What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo format help?

Mikepsd

I am making a forum for a client, I usually make them in Photoshop but he wants a copy of the logo in PSD, JPG, EPS and AI.

I can do PSD, EPS and JPG by outputting within Photoshop but what should I do about the AI format? Suggestions please.

I'm guessing my client wants it in AI so that he can re-size it to whatever he likes. Would a jpg or png be able to do this?

I think I tried to do this, but the process reduced the resolution and clarity of the image. Not sure. You could try turning it into a live trace and choose the photograph option to get the most clarity.

Why not design it originally in AI and keep the clarity for the Illustrator version?

I'm not very savvy with AI, but I think if you do the designs, photos, etc. in PS then you could embed them in the Illustrator doc then take the whole thing back to Photoshop.

Last edited:

Back